Monday, November 16, 2009

History In the making -Life of A Bomber Pilot





My first book entitled "A Portrait of Military Aviation in Malaysia (1936-1990) was completed within one month during my university break. I did work days and nights and I stopped when muaazin uttered the call for prayer. It was very hectic indeed.

This time I have to imagine myself as Air Vice Marshal Tan Sri Dato' Sulaiman Sujak (retired) since my coming book is about his life since childhood up to this very moment.

I have to imagine how was life in Singapore in 1934, the Japanese occupation, life in the British colony, and this semi-creative writing has to be very detail.

I have to imagine the eerie feeling of low level flying crossing the African deserts, life in Cyprus, Scotlands and Malaysia.

A lot of digging though, imagination based on true story, this will be my next book entitled "MEMOIR SEORANG JURUTERBANG".

Insaya'Allah it will be launched June 2010.

RAR

No comments:

Post a Comment